Current Events Quiz #2

1. 5,000 people
2. a rope swing and a giant trampoline
3. Amazon
4. Brevity and Type-O HD
5. I have been to End of an Ear, Exploded Records (at JuiceLand), and Waterloo Records.

Long Response:
People in my family that have been affected by Hurricane Harvey are my grandparents who live in Galveston and My cousins, aunt and uncle who live in Houston. The steps I would take if I knew there was going to be a major storm would be to make sure I have all the necessary supplies like water and food, and have a place to go in case my house flooded. The government should be in charge of organizing fundraisers and giving people places to stay if their houses are flooded or damaged. I think the government should be responsible for fixing peoples homes that have been destroyed, because lots of people can't afford to repair some major damages or buy a whole new house. I think climate change had a part in Hurricane Harvey, because the temperature of the atmosphere can contribute to how hurricanes form, and make them more  extreme if the atmosphere is warmer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review Preview

Free Write

The Dispatch #5