Student of the Month Interview

Topic: Student of the Month
Sources: Student of the month, student's friends, student's teachers, student's parents, previous student of the month
1. What is your name?
Kateri Jaquette
2. What was your initial reaction to getting student of the month?
I was proud of myself and I felt very accomplished.
3. How have people treated you differently?
Teachers and other students have treated me with more respect.
4. How do you think you were awarded with student of the month?
I think my participation in clubs and extracurriculars helped me get student of the month.
5. Were you hoping to get it, and why or why not?
Yes, I have been working towards being student of the month.
6. Why do you think you were awarded with student of the month?
My excellence as a student.
7. How did your grades help you get the award?
Having good grades in hard classes.
8. What advice would you give to a student hoping to become student of the month?
Work hard and be diverse in activities you do.
9. How surprised were you to get the student of the month award?
I was very surprised.
10. How have your teachers treated you differently?
They have been more respectful towards me and pay more attention to me.
11. How important is it to you that you got the student of the month award?
It's very important to me because I tried very hard for it and I really wanted it.
12. What factors contributed to you getting the award?
My grades and club participation really helped me.
13. How is this award different from other awards you have won in the past?
It's different because the whole school is competing for it.
14. Is there anyone you feel should get the award next month?
Ella F.
15. How will school life be different next month, when you're not the student of the month?
I will feel more challenged next month.
16. What is the best part about being student of the month?
Finally being recognized for your hard work is the best part.
17. How did your family react to you being student of the month?
My family was very proud.
18. Do you think having a student of the month is a good idea? Why/why not?
I think it is a good idea because it is an opportunity to be recognized for your hard work.
19. Do you think this affects the confidence of students who have never been student of the month?
Possibly, but it doesn't mean that you are not intelligent.
20. How did your friends feel about you being student of the month?
They were very happy for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review Preview

Free Write

The Dispatch #5