Portraits and Self Portraits Intro

1. Experiment with lighting and shadows.
2. Experiment with the subject's expressions and emotions.
3. Get close to your subject.

Environmental Portraits

Image result for environmental portrait
I like this portrait because it doesn't look posed and you can tell what the woman's life and job is.

 Image result for environmental portrait
I like this photo because it is interesting to look at and the contrasting colors look good.


Self Portrait
Image result for self portrait
I like this self portrait because of the way he uses the mirror.

Image result for self portrait
I think this photo is interesting because of the shadows on the wall.


Casual Portrait


Image result for casual portrait
I chose this picture because the angle of the picture is different and interesting.

Image result for casual portrait
I like this portrait because the background is simple, but not just a plain wall and I like the pop of color from the plant.

I will take both of my portraits of my two friends around my neighborhood and in the greenbelt behind my house. I think what will make the shoot the most successful will be the time of day I do it and the lighting. I also think finding a simple but not boring background will make it successful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review Preview

Free Write

The Dispatch #5