Car Raid

     Avy Friedman, a senior at Bowie High School, drives a 2008 Lexus RX. Over the few months she has had it, she has decorated and personalized it to fit her style and personality.

     "People probably think a child decorated my car because there's pom poms and stickers everywhere," Friedman said. "But I think it fits me really well."

     Friedman spends most of her time in her car driving to school, driving to work, and going out with her friends.

     "I think car is perfect for my everyday needs," Friedman said. "I like the size of my car because it is big enough to fit multiple people comfortably."
 
 Friedman got her car secondhand from her mom earlier this year when her mom got a new car. 

     "When my mom got a new car, she gave me her old car to drive," Friedman said. "I got her car as  a hand me down, despite how it may look."
 
     Friedman thinks it is important to personalize your car to make it unique and original. The assorted decorations reflects her personality and interests.
 
     "You're in it a lot, so it should match your personality and interests," Friedman said. "It's like a second home."
   
     Friedman chose to put a yellow submarine sticker on the back of her car in order to make it recognizable by others.

     "The stickers add character to my car," Friedman said. "When people see them, they know it's my car."

     Along with the sticker, there are yellow and blue pom poms and a monkey keychain hanging from the rear view mirror of her car.

     "I got the monkey as a souvenir in New Orleans, and I put it in my car because it starts lots of conversations when I drive people around," Friedman said. "I really like it because it's so odd, and it sways when I brake."

     Friedman has put multiple bee stickers on the dashboard to add color and incorporate her own style into the interior of her car.

     "Lots of people associate me with bees and the color yellow, so having bee stickers on my dashboard reflects my personality well," Friedman said. "All of my decorations add a pop of color and are good conversation starters that make my car unique and reflects my personal style."

   

   

   
   
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review Preview

Free Write

The Dispatch #5